Saturday, August 27, 2005

It's been a long week!

I never completely understood just how important it is to have Godly friends and people in your life until this last week. It's been a rough week; you could literally call me a basket case this week, happy one minute and sad the next. One minute I'm so happy to be here in Maple Valley, the next minute I'm ready to pack all my stuff up, put the cat in the car and move away. The one thing I've loved these last 6 1/2 years of being a Christian was going to Youth every Wednesday night, and even that this week felt weird and out of sorts. I found myself questioning, why am I here? (Not here as in alive here, but here as in RLC Youth, Maple Valley, WA). The more I try to get away from the idea of moving, the more I am drawn to the idea of it. Pastor said to me last Friday "You know you don't have to move & change your whole life just because everyone else is, it's ok to stay here & continue," I wish that statement felt more secure in my heart, but so far it feels more the opposite of what is true.

3 comments:

Buford said...

Holy smokes. Looks like a bunch of soliciters ganged up on your blog Kenzie.

Kenzie said...

Yeah, took me like 5mins to take care of all of that!

Buford said...

w00t!