Friday, August 12, 2005

Nerves of steel? I wish!


So, the singing thing! It wasn't a real audition, it was more like the leaders getting to find out our strong points. I did ok, I could have done better, but I got nervous. I sang in front of 3 people; singing all by myself without a piano, with a piano & then accompanied by one other person.
Being on worship team is so great, especially on youth nights. The team we have right now is just incredible. We all work together so well. It's too bad that 3 of our key people are leaving in a week to go to school. There has been so much change lately! In roughly 2 months time I'll have had 7 of my friends leave to live out of state! Can you believe it? Having Kurt & Mary leave was hard enough, now I have 5 more that are leaving! You guys are killing me! :)

I thought I would include a Summer Camp pic, to show how many people were there this year! 82 people! 83 if you add Kurt, can you see him in the pic?

No comments: