Tomorrow I am helping Josh, Taylor & Noelle move down to Portland. It's going to be an interesting time, a little surreal, but it will be fun to spend time with them & help them move.
I'm so excited for the 3 of them. God has so much for them & it will be great to see how they grow in their walks with Him.
So, I thought it was only 7 of my friends leaving me in such a small time frame (Yeah, ONLY!), but I found out Tuesday that 3 more of my friends are leaving as well! So, do the math, that's 10 people! Thankfully 2 of them are just switching churches, not leaving the state, but I still don't want them to go either! Like I said in a previous post, change change change. . . My life is all about change right now. I wonder what God has instore for me, some people were joking that I'm supposed to go down to Nevada too, but I'm not so sure yet about that. We'll see what lies ahead! Please pray for a safe trip tomorrow! Love ya'll!
6 comments:
Kenzie, who are the other 3 people that you just found out are leaving?
Did you get my e-mail about the couch? My parents need to know before Sunday if you want it.
Love ya!
Jess
Hey there - cool blog - love to hear what you are up too! We'll attemt to add you to ours! The last link I addeddidn't work - as Andrew would say USER errer!!
I like your blog Mackenzie!!!!!
You r00l!!
Kenzie!
I miss you! I am sad for you. oh well I guess you need to move to NV! :)
Thank you all for commenting! I will post an update on all that is going on shortly :) Love ya'll!
You go girl! ;)
Post a Comment