Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Links & Stuff

I finally figured out the link thing! Woohoo!! If I forgot you, I'm sorry, but I might not have known you have a blog, so let me know what it is! Buford, do you have one?

So, this week has been pretty full of looking for a job. I am applying everywhere! The job I really want is at the Salish Lodge, as Front Desk Agent. We'll see how that goes.

Yeah, some Spammers got to my comments, sorry if that was confusing everyone. Don't know how to make sure that doesn't happen again. Might need to make this board not public.

Hope you all have a great week!

OH!! I almost forgot! I am going to the Mariners Game today. The weather is horrible, but it should be fun!

2 comments:

Buford said...

Why yes I do, but I don't put family stuff on it.

I thought I had to create one just to get an account to put comments in other people's blogs.

http://bufsphotos.blogspot.com/

And yes, you have my permission to link me. :)

Kenzie said...

wonderful thanks! :)