So, today I had my interview at the Salish Lodge and Spa! It was great, I don't know yet if I got the position, but it sounded promising when I left! It's such a beautiful place! I hope that is where God wants me! God is good, I'm sure He'll let me know what's next in my ever changing life :)
Hope ya'll have a blessed day! It's so sunny today, I love it!
2 comments:
Glad that it went well. No worries Kenz, God has the perfect plan for you! Even if it is right here in the Valley - it will be your desires! God is funny that way - just when everything seems all out of control! He lets you know that HE is in control! Hope that makes sense. Love ya
Definitely makes sense! I am excited to see what He has on the plate!
Post a Comment