Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Kenzie's new Pic!


Sorry, I know it's kind of dark, but here is a recent picture that I took with my cool new Motorola Razr phone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic Kenzie. It looks like it is raining out side. When are you coming to Nevada???? I miss you. We are planning a trip after easter I will let you know the dates as soon as I know.

Kenzie said...

woohooo!! I'm so excited you're coming out here!! I'm not sure yet about going to NV, flights are cheap right now, so I should just do it!

:) Miss you too!!

Cagle Clan said...

Hi Kenz! Good to see your face...even if it's dark! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah you ain't coming to Nevada to visit. I keep hearing this but no action. Whatever! If you do decide to come you can stay with us.

Peace
Justin