Friday, January 06, 2006

4 months at the Salish! Can you believe it?

I have been at the Salish now for 4 months! Can you believe it? 2 out of those 4 months I have brought in the highest revenue (should have been 3 though!)! Can you believe it? Work is awesome! I am having a lot of fun there!

So, I just got over having Strep throat two times in a row and then the stomach flu over New Year's! Horrible! I need some serious prayer covering ya'll! I am going to start taking vitamins too! I think that will help, plus I'm not getting any younger, and it's good to do that when you're young.

I missed seeing Karon and Justin when they were here :( I was at work when they were at the Christmas Eve service. I was so looking forward to it too! I think I'm going to see if I can get some time in April to go down to Nevada. Nora was saying that there's someone they want me to meet down there! ;)

Well, not too much else going on here. I love living with the McAlpines! They are an awesome family and I'm learning alot about positive family inneraction, not something I had too much of growing up. Plus we've had some fun late night talks about boys and dating!

Have a blessed week ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Keep up the good work Kenz! We would love to have you stay with us when you come! It will be fun!

Karon