Well, today was my 7th of 9 days straight at work. Man!! It's been a long week! Tomorrow morning I work at 7am! Yup, that means I'm up by 5, woohoo! Not so thrilled, and as most of you know, I'm not such a morning person! But, I got myself into this mess, because I asked for Friday and Saturday off, and the only way that they could do it was with this crazy schedule!On a happier work note, so far this month I've booked $92,000! Can you stinkin' believe it!! I wish it was commissionable! Like 10% even!
Ok, now that I've stopped drooling over the money that I wish I was making! The reason I asked for Friday and Saturday is so that I can go down to Portland on Thursday night for the Conference at City Bible Church! Yup, you guessed it! I get to visit Taylor, Josh and Noelle!! Woohoo, pretty excited about that! (Shut up Justin!)
I've been checking airline tickets for Reno so that I can go visit my long lost friends, but the price isn't right just yet. I added a pic of them.
Well, make sure you watch the Seahawks win the Superbowl on February 5th!
1 comment:
HAHAHA!!! that made my day seeing my name next to your post on visiting Josh.... Oh and Taylor and Noelle. As I was reading I was thinking of all the ammunition you were giving me. You know me too well Kenz.
You have to come visit soon. Come on a weekend so you can come to my young adults group and meet your future husband. :)
~Justin
Post a Comment