I say this every year, but man, the conference was incredible! God showed up in such a major way! Life as I once knew it is completely different for me now! God is so good, faithful, strong, awesome, incredible............gosh, I could go on and on! He's really challenged my thinking and the way I perceive myself! I'm so thankful that I went down there, the speakers and Pastor's were so on! Words can't even begin to describe how awesome it was! I'm finally starting to understand part of the vision God has for my life and getting it in my head that it's a process and it's not my timing but His!
Here's a word that Jessica emailed the worship team today and it encouraged me so much! She sent this after I wrote what I did in the top part of this blog message, God is so good!! I wanted to share it because it's awesome! So, here ya go:
"In the same way I was with Moses, I'll be with you. I won't give up on you. I won't leave you. Strength! Courage! You are going to lead this people to inherit the land. Give it everything you have, heart and soul! Don't get off track, either left or right, so as to make sure you get to where you are going. Don't for a minute let the Word of God be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you'll get where you're going, then you'll succeed. Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid, don't get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take!" Joshua 1:6-9 ish (The Message)
No comments:
Post a Comment