Monday, January 30, 2006

Carson Kitty!

I totally forgot to add this picture to my Blog! How could I forget such a cute cat!? So everyone, this is Carson Kitty! He's my new cat! I got him back in October, but he's lived with my parents since Thanksgiving since I live with the McAlpines. There's a funny story about him! I originally thought he was a she! So, for a long time he was known as "Missy" because "she" had such an attitude and was so crazy, it just totally fit! Until one day, my mom called me and said "we have bad news...... your cat............ is.......... a boy!!!!" I was so mad! It's easy to come up with girl names! Boy names are so hard for cats! (Hello...Jerome! Who does that anyway??) So, he finally has a name! He didn't for a long time! I didn't know what to call him, then finally one day I was looking at Babynames.com and came across the name Carson and thought, Carson Kitty, it's a play on words for Carson City! Anyways, just wanted to show off my new man! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm Carson Kitty. . . Carson city which just happens to be the capitol of Nevada which just happens to be the state in which a couple of friends live!!!! Cute cat Kenzie.

Kenzie said...

Thanks! Yes, the name was attractive to me, I'm surprised Justin hasn't made a comment that HMmm maybe you're supposed to live in Nevada :)

Anonymous said...

Why would I make a comment like that? I know you would only move to where your boyfriend lives and right now he doesn't live in Nevada.

Cagle Clan said...

Cute name!
You opened that door for Justin Kenz, he just walked right in! :)

Kenzie said...

Yes, yes I did! Thank the Lord he doesn't read these blogs! Not that I'm admitting to him being my boyfriend, because he's not and there's nothing to admit to! In fact today he was saying that he was going to be the best man and the maid of honor at Tay and my wedding (NO WE AREN'T GETTING MARRIED, NOR ARE WE DATING!!) so there you go.....I'm sure I just put my foot in my mouth, at least I can't see or hear Justin laughing at me!