




Just wanted to post up some family pictures that we took today. Plus, I realized as I was talking to someone at church today, alot of people don't know that I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. The first two pics are of me and Stephanie, my niece. Isn't she cute!! She's getting so big! The third is my mom, me, Tammy, Lacey, Renea and Stephanie. Lacey is the younger girl with pink on, she's Tammy's daughter. Tammy is the oldest of us sisters, actually of all the siblings. The fourth picture is Renea, Tommy (her fiancee') and Dylan, Renea's middle child. He's my Dyl-Pickle. I've called him that since he was a baby! The last picture, from left to right, is Tammy, me, and Renea. People always think I'm older than Renea, but she's 5 years older than me. It just so happens that it was her Birthday yesterday too. Oh, by the way, I am taller than both of them, but the way the ground is there at my parents I was at their level. YES! I did it on purpose :) I wanted to get the whole family on here, but the computer at my parents was being slow and not everyone got their picture taken. I'll have to take more next time.
So, now you've seen my family and my naked teeth- as Andrew is calling them!
9 comments:
Wow Kenz....your teeth look so amazing...truly. You look great all around.
Yeah, I totally just thought you had the one sister.
Great pictures!
Your pictures are great!!!And your beautiful smile is shinning!!!
Your teeth do look good! I am probably one of the only ones who knew that you had a big family! I feel so special!
Great pictures. I knew that you had a big family, but I had never seen pictures of your sister Tammy before. You look awesome!
Nice teeth!
You sure do look beautiful!!
And wow - you look alot like your sis Renae...
Love ya!!!
oh - oops - Renea .. I did know it was spelled different than mine though - did ya at least see that? :-)
Thank you all for your sweet comments! I wish I had more pics of them, I wish they all lived closer so that ya'll could get to know them :) (and influence them!
You look awesome girl!! You go girl!
Post a Comment