Changes, changes everywhere!
Does it feel wierd?
Yes, it's so strange!!
I want to see a picture! Do you have to have that other surgery still?
So excited to see the picture and you in person! :) Congrats!
Whats it like kissing a guy without braces now? :)~Justin
Pictures!!!!
I'm sorry! I promised pics, and I haven't delivered yet! Justin, you're silly! I never kissed any guys with them on and I haven't kissed any since! Silly Justin!
You're teeth look SOOOO pretty!! I'm SOOOOO jealous!!!! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Does it feel wierd?
Yes, it's so strange!!
I want to see a picture! Do you have to have that other surgery still?
So excited to see the picture and you in person! :) Congrats!
Whats it like kissing a guy without braces now? :)
~Justin
Pictures!!!!
I'm sorry! I promised pics, and I haven't delivered yet!
Justin, you're silly! I never kissed any guys with them on and I haven't kissed any since! Silly Justin!
You're teeth look SOOOO pretty!! I'm SOOOOO jealous!!!! :)
Post a Comment