Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Day off, Braces off!

Finally a day off today! I've been working 6 days a week lately, luckily not in a row. I love overtime! Well, at least the pay off of overtime! Sunday will be a full day of overtime, so I'm excited about that! God's really blessed me lately with my finances. He's giving me more wisdom with what to do with it. For once I have money in my savings account! It's sad that it's taken me this long! But we all have strengths in different areas I guess!
Tomorrow I go in for my first appointment to get part of my braces off!! I'm so thrilled! I just can't wait! I get the rest off on May 23rd! It's finally happening! I can't wait! (Sorry, already said that!)
It's such a beautiful day today! It's supposed to be in the mid-60's. I'm going to go for a walk sometime today. I love Seattle on days like today.
Hope you all are doing great! Let me know if you need prayer for anything!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Braces off! I can't wait to see!

Starr said...

Woohoo!! I'm so excited for you. What's the first thing you're going to eat when they ALL come off?

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! You will have to post a picture as soon as you can. I can't wait to see your beautiful teeth!

MKD said...

Yeah! No more braces! I remember that day when my teeth were finally free after having been in constrants for nearly 7 years!!!! My parents tell me I have a million dollar smile & I know they are not referring to my beauty!!!! But it was all worth it in the end! Go out & celebrate by eating all those things that got so stuck in our braces!!

Kenzie said...

I think I'm going to eat a carmel apple! I miss them SO much! So, yesterday was the day for half to come off, it's so weird!!!

Danae` said...

Kenzie,I can't wait to see your shinning smile!!
Love you,Danae`

Kenzie said...

Thank you guys! I get them all off in one week from today! I can't wait! I'll make sure to take a pic!