Yeah, kinda like Karon with you Justin! So Kenzie, what are you going to do now that Clark is off the market? I'm sure you will be Pastor Steve's next project.
Not sure if that last comment was Jess or John, since Jess posts on John's account all the time, but it was so not true. I got Karon drunk and then proposed.
Now that Clark is finally spoken for I think that Kenz needs to find a guy in Portland or Reno.
8 comments:
Yeah Clark and Dina!!!! :)
I take it she was crazy and said yes? :)
~Justin
Yes, she said yes :)
Yeah, kinda like Karon with you Justin! So Kenzie, what are you going to do now that Clark is off the market? I'm sure you will be Pastor Steve's next project.
Not sure if that last comment was Jess or John, since Jess posts on John's account all the time, but it was so not true. I got Karon drunk and then proposed.
Now that Clark is finally spoken for I think that Kenz needs to find a guy in Portland or Reno.
Portland or Reno huh? Maybe I'll just surprise you all and move to New York! NO, too cold. Ok, then I'll move to ............ I don't know!
Nope Justin...all that love was from John :)
I've already been told that I'm his next victim, I mean project :)
Post a Comment