This is a very hard blog to write, but I am so excited to let you all know what's going on! Thursday, October 26th will be my last day at the Salish Lodge and Spa, because I am moving to Sparks, Nevada!! Woohooo!! For some of you this isn't a shock, and for some this will seem like it's come way out of left field. I've been thinking and praying about it for quite some time now. When I went for visits there, it just felt like home. Coming back here to Washington was really hard, and once I was back into my normal everyday life, it just never felt right. Know what I mean?
So, I am driving down to Sparks on Tuesday, October 31st with my mom, and she'll be flying home on Thursday. I am so excited to spend this time with her! We don't get to spend very much time already, so this will be a great time together! I'm going to take her to one of the buffets down there in Reno! I am sad to leave my family and friends here, but at the same time I am so excited to meet new people and have so many new opportunities! I will miss you all so much, but hey, that's what MySpace, Blogspot and something called the telephone is for, right?
So, if this is the first time you've heard about this and you think "Hey, why didn't Kenzie tell me herself?!" I'm so sorry! I tried to tell everyone personally, but I lost track.
Be blessed in all you do, and make sure to check back with my blogs and my blogspot to see what else is new and exciting in Sparks, Nevada!!
6 comments:
I am excitted for your new chapter in your life. Yes, you have deliberated on this one for a while now, I hope you find Sparks to be everything you are looking for and so much more. You will be missed here in Washington, don't ever forget that.... but I am happy that you are on a new and excitting adventure!
WOW,that's awesome!!!You have such a sweet spirit and will bless all the people around you!!!They are lucky to have you!!!I will miss you and I am so sad to see you go!!!Keep in touch!!Love you!!
Danae`
Of course I am excietd for you to move, I get to see you more often. I do know how hard this decision has been for you. I know that God is faithful and has big things here in Sparks for you.
Can't wait to see you. Call me on The 31st and let me know what time you are leaving. :)
Thank you Em and Danae! I will miss you both, more than you know! I will definitely keep in touch, make sure to stay tuned to my blog :)
Thanks Mary! I am so excited too! It will be awesome to be in Ministry with ya'll again!
Can't wait to see you Kenz! It will be fun having you here! Most of the Young Adults already know you too! :)
w00h00!
Isn't it exciting when the Lord brings something fresh and new into your life?
He's like that ya know. :)
And He can bring it like no other.
Post a Comment