Do you ever have one of those days where everything seems to be going right, and no matter what's thrown your way you still have joy? It's been awhile since I could say that I've had one of those days, but this morning I realized that even with the junk I've been going through, God's been right there, to keep me lifted up, to show me that He has a plan and to bring me through it. Sometimes the valleys in life feel more like walking alone without a clue of where you are or where you're going. God wants to show us that it doesn't have to be that way. He wants us to cling to His word that says He'll never leave us, so how could we be alone?!
1 comment:
You have a blogspot, too?!?! YAY!!! Well, I just created mine yesterday :)
Kenz, it's so good to read your writing again. I've missed your thoughts.
And yes, those days are rare when in spite of the demands of the day we feel God carrying us through and everything is just fine. But thank you for showing also that such a feeling does not always have to be rare. That we can always feel the joy of God's salvation, everyday, anytime, anywhere. :)
Love you, Kenz!!
-Beth
Post a Comment