Monday, May 07, 2007

It's already May 7th!

I can't even believe it's May 7th already! Time has been flying by! I'll be in Seattle on June 1st-3rd! I can't wait to see everyone! I'll be there for church as well! That is what I'm really excited about! It will be so awesome to see everyone! Then I'll be up on June 15-17th for Britney's graduation and my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary and my mom's 50th Birthday celebrations! That will be a much shorter trip though, because I don't get in to Seattle until 10:30 Friday night and I leave at 8:30 Sunday morning.
I hope all is going great for all of you! For all of you in Seattle, I can't believe I've been gone for 6 months! I miss you all so much! For all of my friends, I know God has awesome things in store for each of you! I am so blessed to have you in my life!

No comments: