Today I sign the lease for my apartment! I'm so excited! Tomorrow is when we move everything. Not looking forward to moving everything, but definitely excited to be in an apartment again. I am so thankful for Kurt and Mary, and their continued support! I have really enjoyed living there, spending time with them and their beautiful children and learning from them. I am so blessed to know them. I hope someday I can be as much of a blessing to them as they are to me! Oh, and want to know the best part of moving into the apartment, Karon and Justin are our neighbors! They aren't right next door or down the hall, but they are in the apartment building next to ours!
Well, I have to go. It's been a long time since I wrote, so I figured I should share the fun news :)
4 comments:
That is exciting! Congrats.
YEAH!!!! Very Exciting!!!! :)
You said "we", Who is we?! Do you have a roommate you speak of!
Miss you!
Yes, my roommate's name is Tara. She's awesome! Jess you know her as good harmony girl :)
Post a Comment