Wednesday, January 10, 2007

School

So, I start school on January 22nd! I'll also be Full-time Permanent at my job on January 22nd!
God is so faithful! He's really blessed me here! I couldn't ask for anything better than what He's already provided.
I wish you all could see how truly beautiful Nevada is! Growing up in Washington, I never thought I'd live in a more beautiful place, but Nevada could definitely compete with it!
Well, that's all I have time to write! Love ya'll! Leave me comments! I miss ya'll in Washington!

2 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

I LOVE Nevada!!! BUT....there is something so amazing and magical about Wa's HUGE Evergreens covered in snow!! We got 3-5 inches in this are last night!!! So pretty!

Kenzie said...

Yes, I do miss the huge trees, especially covered in snow! Driving up to the Salish on Tiger Mountain is so beautiful after and when it's snowing, I just don't miss the traffic!