Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday to You! And other exciting things too!

Ok, so I know that Mary, Jessica and Olivia's Birthdays aren't until Tuesday the 11th, but I figured I should probably blog it now! (Ya'll know how I am about blogging on time!) :)
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA! I love you guys! I am so proud of all three of you and know that God has some great things in store for you in the next year! I'm happy to be your friend!
So, if you haven't already heard or read about it, you need to visit Derrick and Emily's blog to find out how awesome out God is! Derrick was HEALED on Friday afternoon! Make sure you read it! I have a link on the side of the blog, GO READ IT! It will encourage you! God is AWESOME!
This weekend has been alot of fun. Karon, Justin, Kurt and Mary are visiting, and I got to spend sometime with them. Jessica's birthday party on Friday was alot of fun! Today was Karon's baby shower! I still can't believe she's having a baby! I can't wait to see little Isabella Sophia Carpenter! Can't wait to see little Judah John Von Eschen either though!
Well, I have to go for now! I'll try and write more in the next day or so. I saw a few of you fellow bloggers today and you were anxious for me to tell what's been on my heart lately, so I'll make sure to fill you in soon! Love ya'll!!

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

Thank you!!!!!!! :)