Monday, April 10, 2006

Trip

Well, my trip to San Fran and Reno was really great! Too short a time in Reno, but I am already starting to plan my next trip :) I'm so thankful to have friends like Karon, Mary, Justin and Kurt! They are incredible people! I miss them already!
Today I had coffee with an old friend from Elementary school. I hadn't seen him in 16 years! Even though we've lived near each other for the last 15, it took me going to Reno to get to meet up and hang out with him. Good times.
I can't write much right now, long day tomorrow! Pray for me, I was nominated for Employee of the Quarter, and tomorrow I find out if I win!! I hope so!
Lots of decisions ahead of me, I pray that God will open my eyes to see and ears to hear what it is that He would like me to do. So many roads to chose from, so to speak!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you too Kenz! But maybe we will see alot more of you someday! :) You will have to let me know how your little "date" went.