So, it's official! I bought my tickets for California and Nevada, and I have less than a month until I'm there! I'm so excited to go see everyone! I haven't seen Amy in like 3 or 4 years and I am so happy for her!
(The pic is of Amy and Nate) Adawna will be down there, she's in the wedding. I'm helping with the Guest book.This week I work 6 days, next week I work 6 days and I'm housesitting starting next week for the Ostrom's. I'm so excited about that! I think it'll be for like 12 or 13 days! This time I'm bringing Jerome with me, because he gets mad when I'm gone that long.....poor baby!
So, I can't decide if I want to start at a Community College or at Northwest University yet. What do ya'll think? I haven't been in school for 8 years! Crazy, huh! That makes me feel old!
Well, I have to go for now. Hope to have comments from everyone :) Love ya'll!
5 comments:
So good for you Kenz! Two raises! You are doing so great! It's nice that they appreciate you and motivate you! I can't wait to see you! Mary is excited too! Tell Amy and Adawna hi when you see them. I wish I could make it. We are so so busy with work and my pregnancy kicks my butt some days! I almost jumped out the window today!
Don't jump out the window! I don't want to have to visit you in the Hospital! Who would go with Mary and I to the Buffets?? :)
Hi Kenz! Did you know I went to Northwest for a year?
Hope you're feeling better!
Love, Jess
I say just jump in an go for it - Go the University - take in the whole college experience. College isn't necessarily about the degree - yes that is very helpful in business, However it is about the experience people that don't go away and live at a college do not get the same experience, they may think they do - but they don't plain and simple. OK, there is my advice - - take it or leave it but now you know! Emily
that's Em and Jess! I didn't realize you went to Northwest Jess, that's so cool! I'm still not sure yet what to do :)
Em, you went to UW, right?
Post a Comment