Well, nothing really new to talk about. Oh, except I did buy my plane tickets to San Francisco and Nevada! I'm so excited to go down there! See Justin, I am coming to visit! I get to see a bit of California too, because I land in Oakland at like 12:30 and the wedding isn't until 7:00pm, so I'll be going to my hotel in San Francisco and go from there to whatever, that will be interesting!
On the College front, I just got my SAT Prep book, OOOHHHH MY! It's so big! I'm a bit intimidated by the SAT's! But I know that I'll do great! :) (I hope!) I applied for FAFSA and of course they say I make too much to get the Pell Grant, but luckily God has blessed me with incredible Grandparents who have offered to pay for College. I still need to talk over specifics with them though, because I need to figure out if I'm going to attend fulltime or part time. My dad asked me tonight if I was ready to go to a University or if I should start at a Community College. I'm not sure, I've asked myself the same thing. What do ya'll think? Community College or University?
Anyways, I gotta go for now, I just got home from my niece's 4th Birthday Party! Yup, Stephanie is already 4!!
8 comments:
Kenzie- Wow it sounds like you are going thru a lot of life changes right now & they sound so awesome! Its great to see you all fired up about going to school. You go girl!!!!
So since I see you're working at the Salish, I'm thinking of taking my friend up there for a treat at the Spa & lunch/dinner. Its for her wedding present!! Got any good tips??
Keep us posted!!
Totally! You should definitely come up there! Email me, and I'll see what I can come up with! mackenzie.parrett@salishlodge.com
I am just having such a joy reading about all the great things God is doing in your life. I haven't seen you as much and I miss ya! I did see you at church yesterday, but you were always surrounded by your "peeps" and I had to man my small group table...so ya know.
By the way, how is it at the McAlpines? I love them!!!!! Wasn't Britney great in praise and worship?
Kenz,
I think that Community College for the first 2 years is a great way to go because you save so much money. TMCC is a great community college and UNR is a great university. Tons of hot guys for you to meet. :) What are you wanting to go to school for?
Hey Kenz! How the heck are ya!? :)
Can I use your new e-mail on the worship contact list??
Love ya, Jess
which new email? my Salish, no way Jose! That's just for work :) please use the gmail still :)
By the way, I'm good, how are you?
Hey I need you to forward your itinerary to me so I can remember! Can't wait to see you!
Karon
Ok, will do!
Post a Comment