I realized I haven't written in this for awhile! What a slacker I am!
Speaking of slacker, today I had the hardest time getting out of bed for church. I have been fighting this cold since last Saturday! Evil cold!! I missed church last week because of it and the week before I missed it because of work. The main reason it was hard to get out of bed though is because of this work schedule I'm on, starting at 2:30 and getting off at 11:00 means I don't usually go to bed until 1 or 2 am and getting up at 9 or 10am. It was weird to be back there at church this week. It was great to see everyone!
I actually got to hang out with friends last night for like the 3rd time since I started this job a month ago. It's crazy working nights, I love it though! We watched The Rundown. I love that movie! The Rock is hilarious in that movie. After they left I watched Crash. Wow, talk about a heavy movie! You should watch it. It's a great thinking movie!
I have next Sunday off, I'm so glad! OH, and I'M GETTING A KITTEN!! Woohoo! Actually, I haven't completely decided yet, but if the kitten is a girl I'll name her Hannah :)
8 comments:
Oh man, I completely understand on the cold thing.
And coolness on the cat!
WOW! A cat! What about Jerome?
I still have him, of course, my parents cat had kittens and they are super cute, I just can't say no!
Oh I love kittens! I miss mine! But he has totally bonded with Steve! Miss you! Shout out to Kenzie!
You left him with the Carpenters? Oh, how sad for you! I don't know what to name my kitty. I'm pretty sure it's a she. I'm thinking of naming her Hannah. She's really feisty right now! Her and Jerome are finally bonding! He was so mad at me!!
I'm thinking about getting a kitten too...shhhhhh...it's a secret, well from Josiah. :) I'm REALLY nervous. I haven't owned a pet since Josiah was a baby, and I have never had a cat! I'm just not sure I want the added work and expense, and the smell! But, I would like to have a "family pet". So, we shall see!
Cats aren't too much of an added chore, mostly because they're so independant. My kitty is so cute!! I think I'm going to name her Missy :)
Kenzie!
Update your blog! What is going on with you?
Post a Comment