Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just blah!

Not too much going on here. Just getting really excited about moving. I can't wait to start saving money! It will be so great to live with a family again. I didn't realize how much I miss my family until I visited them a few weeks ago. You know when you're younger and you just can't wait to move out and live on your own, well, now that I've been there and done that, I'm just happy to be going back to a family environment again. Don't get me wrong, living by myself has been great, but at the same time there's no one to come home to, no one to share my day with, ya know!?

Church was great today. Worship was really good. I walked to the back during worship today and saw teenagers just standing there, not really worshipping, kind of zoning out. I miss the days where they were so into worship. The days when Kurt led and the kids just adored him! Or the days when Josh or Noelle would lead and there was so much energy in the room. Don't get me wrong, there's definintely energy when the other leaders lead, and it's a great time of worship, but there just seems to be something missing lately. Maybe it's just me and I need to change my frame of mind. Jessica is an incredible worship leader

I'm at work right now, and man! It's just dead here! I've been fighting off this cold for about 3 weeks now, and it was finally going away, but today I woke up with a sore throat! COME ON! I'm so tired of feeling yucky like this! Ok, no more complaining! I'm healed in Jesus' name!!

Work is so slow tonight! I just can't believe it! Getting so sleepy that I'm starting to slurr the words, which isn't good! Cause I'm still taking reservations!

Ok, well, I'm off in 30mins and I can't wait to go to bed, longest day ever! (Ok, not really!)

3 comments:

Buford said...

Where were you today! And last week! GOODGAME!

Cagle Clan said...

Thank you Kenzie. Maybe God is showing you something that is lacking in our worship, in regards to the youth, so that you can help bring that missing factor to our team. Bring it girl!!! :)
Love you, Jess

MKD said...

Hi Kenzie! It was so great to hear from you again! NOah is getting so big, he's seven now! Can you believe how fast they grow up. I did read your blog awhile back, I know you will incredibly blessed by living with the McAlpine's.
I look forward to hearing from you again! Be Blessed. :)