Life as I know it:
Well, right now I am busy training at my new job. I'm meeting lots of new & interesting people, people from all walks of life. Yesterday, as I sat in the breakroom eating my lunch I got to hear a few people discussing Astrology and the realization hit me that this world is so lost when they don't know Jesus! They were talking about their individual signs and how it directly related to who they were as people and how "right on" the description of who they were in those signs. I wanted to turn around and tell them, "don't let some stupid 'Astrology' chart define who you are as a person. Don't let something like that affect your 'moods' & 'attitudes' " It was horrible! I am so thankful that they soon moved on from that topic of conversation. It helped me to realize, once again, how far removed I am from this world through Jesus! I am so thankful!
Enough about that..... So, one thing that I forgot to report on to all of you is that my parents got Baptized at our Church picnic this year! It was awesome!! I am so proud of them! I am also really proud of my sister, Renea! I visited her church 2 Fridays ago and it was awesome! It's called Calvery Community Church in Sumner. A little bit of a drive, but it was so worth it! If I don't work on Friday evenings I'm going to go again.
What else can I talk about?
To answer a question that I'm sure at least 75% of you would ask me if in person.........NO, I'm not dating anyone :) No prospects either, that I know of. :) God's timing, right? Right! So, there's your answer :P
Have to go for now!
Oh, big shout out to Karon! I love ya & miss ya!
8 comments:
Remember. God's in the dating business. ;)
He'll hook you up!
That's what I'm counting on! :)
Shout out to you too! You need some more pictures on your blog!
Karon
Miss you Kenzie!
I know, I definately need more pics!
I miss you too Mary!
Link me Kenz!
Kenz,
You should just move to Portland and be with your MAN!!!
Hahaha! was that Karon or Justin?
Post a Comment