Sunday, September 18, 2005

Just another day....

Sitting here at work, just another day on PBX (hotel operator).

Hope all is going well for all of you! Did you watch on Tuesday The Biggest Loser 2 as Suzy kicked some butt? 20 pounds!! That's awesome! I'm so proud of her! It was weird to watch someone I know on TV.

Noelle, Taylor & Josh visited last weekend. They came to church on Sunday. It was great to see them. I hope the gang in Nevada will visit soon as well :)

Gotta go for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your boyfriend came back to visit? Thats awesome for you!!!
We will be up for Christmas this year but that is about it.

Cagle Clan said...

Yes, the Nevada gang does need to come visit!!! Although John and I are going there in 11 days!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Kenz.

Buford said...

Hrm, wonder why Kurt never stopped by.

Buford said...

Or called...

Kenzie said...

Not my boyfriend, and you know it :)