So, with this lovely work schedule of mine I've been forgetting what day it is. Luckily, it hasn't affected me in anyway. I love the hours though. Today is # 5 of 6 days, so I only have one more day. To top that off, I am getting a Heated River Rock Massage tomorrow! I am really excited to try out our facilities! Then I'll have Wednesday off and probably work another 6 days before my next day or two off. Oh, did I mention that I'm getting a full day of overtime this week as well?!?! I'm very happy about that!
I can't wait until the leaves fall this year. It's such a beautiful sight when they are flying through the sky. . . . . that is until one day you're driving along the way, minding your own business, when one of them flies right in front of your windshield blocking your view. Of course, you've run out of windshield wiper fluid and when you go to wipe it away, it leaves dry streaks along the windshield. It's a beautiful thing! :)
I need to get more pics on this thing! I'll try and do that soon.
1 comment:
Kenzie, I am really going to miss the fall in the Northwest. It really is beautiful! The colors are awesome! I am glad that you are liking your job AND getting overtime. THat helps pay the bills! :)
Post a Comment