
Just a reminder to watch Suzy on Tuesday nights on NBC. It's on at 8:00pm here, so for times in other states or time zones go to www.nbc.com
So, today was my 2nd day of a 6 day shift. I am so excited for this coming week! I will have overtime, woohoo!! I am getting along so great with co-workers, and I really like what I do. Today I was on my own taking reservations. Of course, there were people around me to ask questions when I had them, but for the most part I did it on my own. Thank you Jesus! I couldn't have done it without Him! :)
So, my parents found a church by where they live. It's part of the Assemblies of God church, and it's Spirit Filled. I haven't gone to it yet, but my dad really likes it, which means it must be great, he's even pickier than I am, if that's possible! (Must be where I get it from). Just found out that on October 17th he's going to be having extensive Shoulder Surgery, so if you all could pray for him, that would be great. And a prayer for my mom would be good as well, since she's going to be under alot of stress :)
Well, I'm off, time to relax for the evening! Good night ya'll!
3 comments:
Congrats Kenzie! You go girl! I am so happy for your parents! I will be praying for them! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Kenzie, I am proud of you and I am so glad you are happy! I'll go check out your future husband this weekend! :)
Love, Jess
I am so excited for you Jess!! I miss you too Mary! It's so weird to have ya'll living so far away!
Post a Comment